Wednesday, February 09, 2005

HappyhyperJumpyspazzy!

I Finished Superhero Volume One!!(imagine am singing) During Helth when I was sposta be writing a poem about being pregnant. My teacher is losing her mind. But anyway, it was really kinda short so I put all the character designs in it too. And I am going to try to make a site layout if I ever get the time. Bleh. Math homework. I hate Ariel Nicastro. She is suck-upping-shoe-stealing-short-no-grande-boobs-chaifing-whore. So. Yes. Si, Ushi being in Bolivia makes us want to speak Spanish, which is really wierd. Nuestros hoys son aburridos con no Ushi.(I think I did that right) Y queremos Ushi vuelve [safely].

Oooh. learned most of that in the last week or so. :P

Prep muchachas son estupidas. No estar, ser.

Bleh. Homework now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I said, "our days are boring without Ushi" so there. ANd nosotros is "we" nuestro (a,as,os) is ours. You add the plural if the thing(s) you are claiming to be yours are plural. Becuase our is plural already. And the other sentence was "And we want Ushi to return (and I didn't know the word for safe)." volver is "to return" as in 'place' and "devolver" is to return as in 'to give back'. And the "o" changes to "ue" when you conjugate it, except for nosotros or Vosotros forms. so the forms would be:
vuelvo
vuelves
vuelve
volvemos
volveis
vuelven
so there.

I learned this last week, so don't diss the Spanishiness.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home